Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Those Who Hope, Die Farting

How my day's evolving:
7:45 Woke up despairing
9:30 Arrive at work.
9:35 Poop.
10:07 Sudden onset hopefulness(*1).
10:30 Cheese and crackers.
11:40 Back to Despair(*2).
T-Minus 9 minutes until forced, faux-friendliness w/doorman.
AND I SWEAR TO THE GREAT POWER OF THE UNIVERSE, "THEWORKHORSE" JUST PASSED MY CUBE AND IN DOING SO, PASSED GAS.... SRSLY! IT SOUNDED LIKE SHE FUCKING STEPPED ON A DUCK!!!! OMG OMG OMG JUST MAKE IT ALL STOP!!!!!


*1: Received an email from an interested party in re: my resume. Started email back and forth, wherein I put my top three terms of what I am looking for in a job, clearly stated.

*2: Realization that if I took the job, it would require a $10 per hour CUT in salary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayeth thou? (Mean people suck, don't fuck it up.)

"I hate people."
"People" stop being "people" when they become friends.
Friends stop being friends when they become assholes.
So to refine my hatred, I hate people and I hate assholes.