Thursday, January 23, 2014

Workplace What-the-Fuckery: Necromance Edition

What do these three items have in common?
  • Used condom.
  • Whole, raw sweet potato (or quite possibly a yam).
  • Fecal pile (definitely mammalian; possibly human, inadequately tucked into a plain brown lunch sack).
All three items were discovered one day (several years ago*) outside the entrance to my office building

Additionally, another day resulted in a brown lunch sack full of fecal material, that appeared as if the originating extruder's diet consisted of nothing but canned pumpkin.

*Unfortunately, sadly, no photographic proof. This was back before I had a cell phone with a camera feature. Inexplicably, I dredged up that memory today, and figured I'd slap the memory herein to share. Because I'm a fucking "giver."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayeth thou? (Mean people suck, don't fuck it up.)

"I hate people."
"People" stop being "people" when they become friends.
Friends stop being friends when they become assholes.
So to refine my hatred, I hate people and I hate assholes.