Friday, January 17, 2014

My Shitty Neighbors: Parking Edition

FWP? Perhaps. Such is life in suburbia. Condo Life sucks ass, since we're all packed together like sardines in our development, each person's assholeishness is amplified and felt quite directly.

The person who parks like this, is a certifiable, "Grade A" asshole, the likes of which has bells and whistles on it. We shall hold a parade in honor your ass-i-tude! Seriously, go fuck yourself. CLEARLY, this neighbor has zero fucks for which to give.


Note: The fury is for the KIA to the left, which is parked NOT in a spot, partially blocking the Honda to the right, and the BMW to the left (out of view). Because the ENTIRE WORLD rotates on its axis SOLELY for the convenience of this asshole. 

Note: This is not the only lot for our development. They are just supremely lazy. What would have been utter bliss would have been if it were garbage day, as this would no doubt have prevented department of sanitation workers from accessing the dumpsters. 

I. HATE. PEOPLE.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot you did blogging. My neighbors are not to bad right now but they did start building behind us so the houses are stinky close out the back door. Last year this time we had trees. Trees make the best neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This morning there was yet another asshole, similarly parked, in the lot. I absolutely LOATHE living in a condo. I detest most people and to live in such super close proximity is hellish. Every day I try to make it from the lot to my front door without one of the dregs approaching me. As it stands, whenever there's a knock at the door, I refuse to get up to answer it. Half the time it's someone trying to sell me something or evangelize me, and the other half the time it's one of the assholes on the board coming to me with a petition or a complaint. Fuck them.

    ReplyDelete

What sayeth thou? (Mean people suck, don't fuck it up.)

"I hate people."
"People" stop being "people" when they become friends.
Friends stop being friends when they become assholes.
So to refine my hatred, I hate people and I hate assholes.