Thursday, July 18, 2013

Things I'd Rather Be Doing, Right This Moment, Rather Than Be In The Office

Here's a list of unpleasant things I'd rather do than be in the office:
 
1. Gyno exam.
2. Mammo.
3. Having a (dental) crown prepped without novocaine.
4. Endoscopy.
5. Transvaginal ultrasound.
6. Uterine biopsy.
7. Thyroid biopsy.
8. Be under anesthesia for any, of an assortment of, surgery.
9. Home, removing my own plantars warts (yes, I did this as a teen.)
10. Home, manually disimpacting myself.

 
All ten of these things, as unpleasant as they are, are far BETTER than being in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayeth thou? (Mean people suck, don't fuck it up.)

"I hate people."
"People" stop being "people" when they become friends.
Friends stop being friends when they become assholes.
So to refine my hatred, I hate people and I hate assholes.