Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Reading Is Fundamental

Use your words properly, people! 

Today's linguistic grouse is brought to you, thanks to a SPATE of it being used incorrectly on social media this week:

Looser vs Loser.

Looser = more loose = less tight. Kinda like your mom's vagina (or your dad's condom).

Loser = one who has lost something. Kinda like your dad's condom, wedding ring or watch, IN, your mom's vagina.

So by extension: when you use "looser" when you mean "loser," you appear more like the latter. (And yes, it matters.)

So do you have something else to axe me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayeth thou? (Mean people suck, don't fuck it up.)

"I hate people."
"People" stop being "people" when they become friends.
Friends stop being friends when they become assholes.
So to refine my hatred, I hate people and I hate assholes.