Thursday, August 5, 2021

Love Your Dick? Get The Stick!

Literally, TODAY, I was having a discussion with several friends regarding how if "I" were on some kind of advisory board, I would have used the fact COVID causes ED as a huge selling point for people who have resisted getting vaxxed thus far. 

I even went further into detail (of my speculation, mind you! I don't have any hard *ahem* figures, this is all me spitballing ideas) about how 75% of people love dick:

Hetero men love it/their own

Gay men love theirs and others

Bi men & women love it

Hetero women love it
Note: The list would (AND SHOULD!) continue to include Intersex, Questioning, Pansexual, Demisexual, LGBTQ+, et al; however, I'm not well-versed enough in all the nuances. So forgive me for not including everyone--I would not want to be disrespectful one way or the other, however, I do acknowledge these sexualities/genders exist.

So if 75% of people love dick, why would they want to gamble with the potential for ED?

Anyway, something must be happening cosmically because another friend, who was not privvy to my speculation, shared this link with me: "Mask up to keep it up": Preliminary evidence of the association between erectile dysfunction and COVID-19 

I just love the graphic:


 


1 comment:

  1. Here in Seoul, my age group can't sign up for the shot until August 9; the government website for vaccination won't even let me complete registration, so alas, I have to wait.

    ReplyDelete

What sayeth thou? (Mean people suck, don't fuck it up.)

"I hate people."
"People" stop being "people" when they become friends.
Friends stop being friends when they become assholes.
So to refine my hatred, I hate people and I hate assholes.