Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Workplace What-the-Fuckery: Drivlings From the Salt Mine

The thing I love about loud talkers (who talk on their cell phone like it's a coffee can attached to another coffee can with string) is, that I can talk about how rude they are, while I am standing RIGHT NEXT TO THEM, and they can't hear me. Swear to FSM, there's this guy who's like an effing bumble bee, pollinating otherwise quiet areas in the building with his obnoxiously loud cell phone conversations. 

Hey motherfucker! Yes you! How'zabout you take your ChattyKathy Ass to your OWN office and shut the door?!

Fuckyouverymuch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayeth thou? (Mean people suck, don't fuck it up.)

"I hate people."
"People" stop being "people" when they become friends.
Friends stop being friends when they become assholes.
So to refine my hatred, I hate people and I hate assholes.